Cruise Ship Awards
Welcome back everyone to another year of the Cruise Ship Awards! Feel free to vote in the categories below to have your say in the final results. We heavily focus on cruise ships from just the major cruise lines and by putting them up against each other we’ll see who is the best according to Cruise Hive readers.
You will only be able to vote once in each category and any votes which look suspicious or from the same IP will not be counted. The results of each category will begin to be announced towards the end of December 2019.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to cast your vote in our 2019 Cruise Ship Awards. Keep checking Cruise Hive for the result at the end of December.
Here’s a recap of the 2018 results:
- Carnival Cruise Line Voted Best Cruise Line of 2018
- Carnival Panorama Wins Most Anticipated New Cruise Ship for 2019
- Norwegian Bliss Wins Best Cruise Ship Hull Artwork 2018
- Carnival Mardi Gras Voted Most Anticipated Future Cruise Ship
- Carnival Horizon Wins Best New Cruise Ship of 2018
- Mariner of the Seas Wins Best Refurbishment of the Year
- Symphony of the Seas is Best Large Cruise Ship of the Year
- Guy’s Pig & Anchor on Carnival Horizon Wins Best Dining Venue
- Carnival’s SkyRide Wins Best Feature Three Years In a Row!