Carnival Cruise Line has released when each cruise ship will have Christmas decorations, that’s right cruisers it’s time to start thinking about the festive season in August! If you are planning a Carnival cruise then make sure you’re on board when decorations are everywhere to get you in the festive spirit.
Carnival Cruise Ship Decorations
The list of when each Carnival cruise ship will begin to feature Christmas decorations was first announced by John Heald on his ever-popular Facebook page. It’s always good to check the list to make sure you book a cruise to experience all the sparkles, ivy, holly and more. Without any further delay here is the list:
- Carnival Imagination – 25th November
- Carnival Inspiration – 23rd November
- Carnival Liberty – 30th November
- Carnival Victory – 23rd November
- Carnival Ecstasy – 26th November
- Carnival Elation – 29th November
- Carnival Fantasy – 26th November
- Carnival Paradise – 3rd December
- Carnival Sensation – 24th November
- Carnival Triumph – 24th November
- Carnival Valor – 1st December
- Carnival Fascination – 2nd December
- Carnival Miracle – 2nd December
- Carnival Pride – 25th November
- Carnival Sunshine – 23rd November
- Carnival Conquest – 2nd November
- Carnival Glory – 1st December
- Carnival Splendor – 24th November
- Carnival Freedom – 3rd December
- Carnival Magic – 2nd December
- Carnival Dream – 25th November
- Carnival Breeze – 24th November
- Carnival Vista – 2nd December
- Carnival Horizon – 29th November
- Carnival Spirit – 29th November
- Carnival Legend – 30th November
The housekeeping department will make sure all the decorations are displayed on the vessel before the cruise begins. Christmas trees will also play a major role at the atrium making sure guests are met with the Christmas vibe.
With the new decorations, it will also make a great photo opportunity and Carnival will also put on extra Christmas shows including younger cruisers from the onboard kids club.
Also Read: 10 Things Loyal Carnival Cruisers Will Love!
There might even be a chance to meet Santa himself but you’ll just have to wait and see! The decorations will be taken down at the end of the New Years Eve voyage on each ship.