Get ready to show your dance floor moves on the ultimate disco cruise which will set sail in February 2020.
Get Ready to Boogie!
Celebrity Cruises will charter the Celebrity Infinity for the best disco experience at sea you could possibly have. The cruise will depart Miami, Florida on February 10, 2020, and will call at Key West and Nassau, Bahamas. The cruise will end on February 15 back in Miami.
The special voyage will feature a host of iconic disco artists and bands from the 70s. The ship will be brought to life with different concerts, events and activities all related to disco. Here is the impressive list of artists and brands who will be on the cruise:
- Shalamar Reloaded featuring Jody Watley
- The Trammps featuring Earl Young
- France Jolie
- Al McKay AllStars (performing the music of Earth, Wind & Fire)
- The Ultimate Donna Summer Tribute (performed by Rainere Martin)
- ABBA The Concert: A Tribute to ABBA
- Boogie Wonder Band
- KC and The Sunshine Band (special appearance 2/13)
- The Jacksons
- Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes
- Sister Sledge
- First Ladies of Disco (featuring Martha Wash, Linda Clifford and Norma Jean Wright)
- George McCrae, Anita Ward, Maxine Nightingale
This will be your chance to meet some of the greatest in all things Disco with live game shows, behind the music Q&A sessions, panel discussions, pool parties, and unforgettable themed costume gatherings.
Cabin fares start at $1,549 and include admission to all main stage shows, meals in main dining options and major parties. You can check the official web site right here. Celebrity Infinity is a 91,000-ton cruise ship with a guest capacity of over 2,100 at double occupancy.
The previous Disco cruise set sail from Fort Lauderdale, Florida in February 2018 ad that was also onboard the Celebrity cruise ship.