Celebrity Edge is the next new cruise ship joining the Celebrity Cruises fleet. Anything about the new class vessel is impressive with its new design method and innovative features which we’ve covered many times on Cruise Hive.
The cruise line has now unveiled The Spa on Celebrity Edge, a stunning space which is going to be a great place for guest to relax when the vessel arrived at the end of 2018.
The Celebrity Edge Spa
The Spa will be more than 22,000 square feet and designed by world-renowned designer Kelly Hoppen. The experience will be like no other in the fleet and inspired by Sea, Air and Earth. The Spa is also introducing new features and spaces too.
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO, Celebrity Cruises, said:
“Our aspiration for The Spa was the same aspiration we have for Celebrity Edge – to provide our guests with a deeper and more profound connection to the sea.”
“To start the revolution in relaxation, we turned once again to the visionary Kelly Hoppen to completely transform the spa experience and develop an atmosphere that envelops you in luxury and soothes your soul from the moment you walk in.”
From wellness to beauty to fitness, The Spa on Celebrity Edge also features a lineup of first-at-sea and brand-first offerings for guests to enjoy, including:
- Celebrity Cruises has unveiled the SEA Thermal Suite, the next evolution of the popular Persian Garden on the brand’s current fleet, with eight distinctive therapeutic experiences harnessing the benefits of natural elements: the Hammam, Salt Room, Steam Room, Rainfall Water Therapy Room, Float Room, heated tile loungers, Infrared Sauna, and Crystalarium. AquaClass guests receive complimentary access to the SEA Thermal Suite, among other complimentary amenities.
- The first line of ELEMIS BIOTEC facials ever offered on a Celebrity ship.
A specialty treatment table collection that’s unrivaled at sea, including:
- Spa Wave MLW Amphibia Table: A first at sea, water filled cushions adapt to guests’ unique anatomy for the ultimate in comfort, as well as customizable color therapy lighting.
- WellMassage4D® Table: This award-winning treatment table, a Celebrity first, uses breakthrough technology to deliver a deeper and more relaxing massage.
- MLX Quartz Table: Another Celebrity first, warm crystals mold and shape around the body, releasing muscle tension and promoting a deeper state of relaxation.
And even more:
- Ideal Image Ocean, The Advanced MedSpa, is another first at sea, offering esthetic services such as Dysport Wrinkle Treatments and Restylane Dermal Filler Treatments
- Celebrity will partner with Kérastase, one of the world’s most advanced luxury haircare brands, to introduce the first-ever Kérastase Institute at sea
- The Barber offers traditional hot shaves and fresh cuts for the modern man
- Guests can relive their experience at The Spa at home with the same luxurious products used in treatments on board found at the interactive ELEMIS Ingredient Wall, which gives insights into the advanced science and natural ingredients behind the Celebrity’s line of ELEMIS products
- Ready to feel the burn? The Fitness Center will get those endorphins flowing with more Celebrity firsts, like hot yoga, Technogym Group Cycle, Fitness on Demand, cardio boxing, the first Bungee Fit and Peloton bikes ever offered at sea
Celebrity Edge will spend her inaugural season sailing alternating seven-night eastern and western Caribbean cruise itineraries before transporting guests to the stunning vistas of the Mediterranean with a range of seven- to 11-night sailings from iconic cities like Barcelona and Rome in 2019.
Homeporting and cruising from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Celebrity Edge will be making her first sailing on December 1, 2018.