Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas will sail world’s ultimate fitness cruise in January 2019 out of Miami, Florida. This cruise will be a dream for fitness enthusiasts with a chance to meet the experts and enjoy all kinds of activities and events.
WOD on the Waves
The Royal Caribbean cruise ship will depart on the world’s ultimate fitness cruise from PortMiami on January 21. The special voyage will last for 5-days sailing to the Bahamas. Ports of call include Nassau, Bahamas and Royal Caribbean’s private island CocoCay, Bahamas, before returning to Miami on January 25, 2019.
WOD on the Waves will be the ultimate getaway for fitness enthusiasts and the during the voyage there will be all kinds of things to do. The cruise will feature daily scheduled fitness classes led by athletes, coaches and trainers; workshops on elite nutrition and training strategies; athlete-curated meals; costume theme nights; and entertainment and shore excursions starring the athletes.
Here is a list of all the fitness men and women who are leaders in the industry and will be onboard Mariner of the Seas making sure guests are inspired by all things fitness:
- Rich Froning – Four-time individual winner of The Reebok CrossFit Games and two-time winner of the Affiliate Cup Championship at The Reebok CrossFit Games with his team CrossFit Mayhem Freedom
- Brooke Wells – Three-time Reebok CrossFit Games competitor. Brooke finished first at 2018 The Reebok CrossFit Central Regional. This will be her fourth visit to the Games.
- Josh Bridges – Retired Navy SEAL turned CrossFit Games competitor. Josh secured his fifth trip to The Reebok CrossFit Games this year by winning the 2018 Reebok CrossFit West Regional
- Dan Bailey – Five-year individual Reebok CrossFit Games veteran
- Patrick Vellner – Two-time podium finisher at The Reebok CrossFit Games. Pat finished in third place in the 2016 and 2017 Reebok CrossFit Games and is headed back in 2018 after finishing in first place at the 2018 Reebok CrossFit East Regional
- Chyna Cho – Five-time Reebok CrossFit Games athlete. Chyna placed third in the 2018 Reebok CrossFit West Regional, and is headed back to the games for her sixth appearance
- Margaux Alvarez – First-place finisher in the 2018 Reebok CrossFit South Regionals competition, securing her sixth visit to the 2018 Games
- Conor Murphy – Retired Navy Seal. Member of the 2017 CrossFit Games team, Reebok CrossFit One
- Jen Smith – Three-time Reebok CrossFit Games athlete, who placed fifth in the 2018 Reebok CrossFit East Regionals competition – securing her fourth trip to the 2018 Games
- Elijah Muhammad – Two-time Reebok CrossFit Games athlete
- James Hobart – Eight-time CrossFit Games veteran. Member of three Reebok CrossFit Games Affiliate Cup Championship teams. The only person to ever be a member of two different Affiliate Cup Championship teams
- Spencer Hendel – Spencer is a six-time individual Reebok CrossFit Games veteran. He will be making his seventh trip to The CrossFit Games this summer as a member of the Reebok CrossFit One team
- Austin Malleolo – Four-time Reebok CrossFit Games athlete who will return for his fifth trip to the Games in 2018 with his team, Reebok CrossFit One
Here are the prices for the different cabin categories for the fitness cruise. The prices don’t include taxes, gratuities or port fees and based on a per person basis.
When cruisers step onboard Mariner of the Seas they’ll be wowed with one of the freshest ships in the fleet. The Royal Caribbean cruise ship recently underwent a massive $120 million upgrade which included major new features and enhancements. We posted about the upgrade right here.
WOD on the Waves is the world’s ultimate fitness cruise. It exists to celebrate the fitness community’s work hard/play hard attitude. The first voyage takes place in January 2019. Train hard and party harder with the fittest athletes on earth.