Princess Cruises has launched a new “Sun Drenched” sale where cruisers can get good deals and save money.
Princess Cruises is giving cruisers a sweet deal where money can be saved on select sailings through Spring 2018. The cruise line is offering deals to Sunny destinations at up to 30% off and it covers more than 264 sunny locations across the world in the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Panama Canal, California Coast, Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific, Southeast Asia, South America and even World Cruises.
Examples of Sun-Drenched cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise vacations — 7 days: $649 interior; $849 balcony
- Mexico cruise vacations — 7 days: $549 interior; $849 balcony
- California Coast cruise vacations — 7 days: $649 interior; $999 balcony
- Panama Canal cruise vacations — 10 days: $899 interior; $1,599 balcony
- Australia & New Zealand cruise vacations — 11 days: $1,199 interior; $1,899 balcony
- Hawaii cruise vacations — 15 days: $1,499 interior; $2,299 balcony
- Southeast Asia cruise vacations — 11 days: $1,799 interior; $2,359 balcony
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The “Sun-Drenched Deals” sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PST on September 12, 2017, and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Bermuda. Cruise Hive readers can take a look at the latest top 10 Princess cruise deals.