Princess Cruises has unveiled new beverage menus across the fleet. This is one of the most significant beverage changes in the history of the cruise line created by master mixologist Rob Floyd.
Princess Cruise Beverage Menus
Get ready to inspire your taste buds with a new Princess drinks menu which goes around the world! The menu features destination specific ingredients and created by master mixologist Rob Floyd. All ships in the fleet will have the new menus by fall 2018 and they also include 20 new high-end and exotic spirits, 39 new wines by the glass, and 17 new international and craft beers.
Mario Siebaldi, senior vice president of guest operations for Princess Cruises, said:
“As part of our continued commitment to the guest experience, we are thrilled to debut new menus throughout the bars and lounges aboard Princess ships.”
“Broadening the scope of our beverage options by partnering with notable industry leaders like Rob Floyd on globally inspired cocktails, as well as increasing our selection of beers and wines on board are all part of our aim to provide guests the best cruise vacation experience at sea. And with our new shareable drink recipes, guests can recreate their favorite memories once back at home over and over again.”
The New Cocktails
Let’s take a look at the newly created cocktails by Rob Floyd. The drinks will be available in bars and lounges on Princess cruise ships and even themed menus with new offerings will be introduced.
- Mayan Heat: Patrón Silver tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice, agave syrup, muddled jalapeño
- Italian Sunset: Aperol, Bombay Sapphire gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, Angostura bitters
- Ver-Jus: St. George “Terroir” gin, St-Germain, muddled green grapes, lemon juice, simple syrup
- Mint Divine: Bombay Sapphire gin, ginger beer, cucumber, lime juice, simple syrup, fresh mint
- Amaretto Manhattan: Bulleit Bourbon, Disaronno, sweet vermouth, Angostura orange bitters
- Princess Punch: Absolut Elyx vodka, St. George raspberry liqueur, fresh lime, simple syrup, Gosling’s ginger beer
- East Side Punch: Absolut Elyx vodka, fresh mint, cucumber, lime juice, simple syrup, club soda
- A Trip to the Tropics: Absolut Elyx vodka, apricot liqueur, orange juice, pineapple juice, pomegranate juice
- Ivory Coast: Grey Goose vodka, Amarula African liqueur, Kahlúa, chocolate shavings
- The Egyptian Zombie: Bacardi Superior rum, Gosling’s Dark rum, blackberry brandy, sweet and sour, orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine
- Zero Mojito: Fresh mint, lime, simple syrup, Sprite (zero proof)
- Strawberries on Fire: Fresh strawberries, lime juice, agave syrup, jalapeño, soda (zero proof)
There’s much more to check out and be excited about trying, Cruise Hive readers should head on over to the official site to find out the full menu and what’s to come.