MSC Cruises has partnered with Miami Dolphins which is an NFL Football team in Miami, Florida.
The cruise line has announced a three-year partnership with Miami Dolphins. The new partnership brings several new benefits to the fans of the NFL team and MSC Cruises. The announcement comes just before the cruise line launches its brand new cruise ship MSC Seaside from its upgraded cruise terminal at Port Miami.
Roberto Fusaro, president of MSC Cruises USA, said:
“As part of a sharpened focus on the US market, MSC Cruises is gearing up to introduce the innovative new MSC Seaside to Miami, so it is only natural that we have decided to collaborate with an American institution like the Miami Dolphins, representing one of the most loved teams not only by Miamiresidents but also football fans throughout the U.S. and worldwide.”
“MSC Cruises is redefining the future of cruising with next-generation ships such as MSC Seaside and appealing to a new audience in the US. Similarly, the Dolphins have made a significant investment in the design of Hard Rock Stadium, taking their game experience to the next level and setting a new standard as a global destination for world-class entertainment.”
MSC Cruises is dedicated to South Florida with the popular Miami Dolphins brand. The cruise line is expanding in North America not just with the upcoming MSC Seaside but also with MSC Divina which already sails from Port Miami. The partnership will also help promote the expanding MSC brand in the region to fans in the Hard Rock Stadium.
The joint endeavor includes several tailor-made activations and engagement opportunities, providing Miami Dolphins football fans the opportunity to:
- See a life-like version of MSC Seaside! Guests can come “on board” MSC Seaside with a 12 ft. high, 14 ft. wide model of the aft of the ship and take a photo with Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders and the beloved mascot T.D. before kickoff.
- Cheer during MSC Cruises’ Fourth Quarter rally! Guests will hear the iconic cruise horn and watch Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders take the field with MSC Cruises flags.
- Stay charged all day with MSC Cruises interactive cell phone charging stations around the stadium.
- See their photos featured on the stadium video boards by submitting game time snapshots via social media and using #MSCSeaside.
- Sail with Dolphins legends onboard MSC Seaside: Fans have the chance to experience the Miami Dolphins at sea and meet team alumni on a themed cruise on MSC Seaside in 2018.
- Relish a rivalry game with MSC Cruises. MSC Cruises will be the presenting sponsor of the Miami Dolphin’s 2018 regular season home game at Hard Rock Stadium against New York Jets.
Miami Dolphins Senior Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer Todd Kline said:
“We are excited to partner with an innovative brand which has an authentic approach to hospitality like MSC Cruises to offer memorable experiences to our Miami Dolphins fans and family”
“We are committed to enhancing the fan experience, and this new partnership will bring several fun options for fans to enjoy at Hard Rock Stadium as well as at sea.”
MSC Seaside will begin Caribbean cruises from Miami in December 2017 and will join MSC Divina. Another new cruise ship the MSC Meraviglia will also offer sailings from North American from 2019.