Carnival Cruise Line has added more variety in its CHEERS! all-inclusive beverage program. Starting from March 1 the beverage package will include more non-alcoholic drinks along with more options on high quality name brand spirits. A wider collection of wines by the glass will also be available.
The following beverages are now available within the enhanced CHEERS! program:
- All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies, and other spirits, as well as beer and glasses of wine, costing less than $50 per serving (previously only drinks costing less than $10 per serving were included in the program).
- Sodas, including specialty sodas offered at the Havana Bar on Carnival Sunshine and new Carnival Vista debuting in May
- Zero-proof frozen cocktails
- RockStar energy drinks
- Specialty coffees and teas served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants and coffee bars
- 500ml bottles of water served in bars and lounges
- Vitamin Water
- Coconut Water
- Honest Tea
- Large format (1 liter and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass costing more than $50 per serving
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle and larger format water bottles purchased outside the main dining rooms or specialty restaurants
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for all beverage classes and seminars
The 21 years and over CHEERS! beverage program lets guests pay a daily flat rate fee but only per person. Guests can also save on the package by ordering before their cruise on the Carnival site. The package is $5 more when ordering onboard the ship.
Source: Carnival Cruise Line