To celebrate Nation Chocolate Cake Day on January 27 Carnival Cruise Line gets our mouths watering with details on its popular Warm Melting Chocolate Cake.
The legendary desert is one of the dining highlights for many cruisers and the Melting Chocolate Cake has been served more than four million times!
The cruise line gives everyone at home the chance to repeat the gooey desert with the full recipe and how to make it. Let’s take a look at the details below for 4 servings:
6 oz Dark Chocolate, 6 oz Butter, 4 ea Eggs, 6 oz Sugar and 2 oz Flour.
- Melt chocolate and butter
- Mix eggs and sugar separately, whisk for few minutes, add flour
- Add egg mixture to the melted chocolate and mix
- Pour mix in a greased mold.
- Bake directly in oven at 400 degrees for 14 minutes
Note: Please make sure that eggs are at room temperature and chocolate is warmed while making the mixture.
Serve with ice cream and fruit garnish.
We’re heading to the kitchen now to get started so we’ll see you on another Cruise Hive post!