Fred Olsen’s new cruise ship which was recently purchased from Carnival-owned Holland America Line will sail the UK.
Bolette Itinerary Details
The Bolette cruise ship which was part of a two-vessel purchased from Holland America Line will begin sailing next year and itineraries include the UK. The ship will debut for the cruise line with a seven-night ‘Scotland & Northern Ireland’ sailing departing Southampton, UK on March 5, 2021.
Bolette will then offer two further UK cruises before repositioning to the Azores and Madeira over the Easter break. The ship will take over Boudicca’s itineraries as that ship has been retired by Fred Olsen Cruises. The majority of cruises will be departing the Port of Dover in the UK.
Clare Ward, Director of Product and Customer Service, said:
“Our new ships have been a long time in the planning, so it is great to be able to officially unveil our itineraries for Bolette today.
“We know that our guests can’t wait to get back cruising again, and to experience our new ships for themselves. Now they can really start planning their first holiday back with us, whether they are looking for a UK break, to escape to warmer climates or for something a little more adventurous.
“Offering free tips and on board spending is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to our guests for their support, and to get them excited about enjoying the many new and wonderful facilities that Bolette brings to the fleet, from new specialty dining venues to an increased number of bars and lounges where they can sit back, relax and experience the joys of cruising once again.”
Those guests who book Bolette cruises by September 30, 2020, can enjoy up to £100 of an onboard credit. Guest can start getting excited about the following itineraries during her inaugural season:
- Seven-night Scenic Scotland with Belfast cruise, departing from Southampton on 5th March 2021. Prices start from £699 per person.
- Ports of call: Southampton, England – Belfast, Northern Ireland – Cruising by Fingals Cave, Isle of Staffa – Cruising by Dutchman’s Cap (Bac Mor) – Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Scotland – Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland – Southampton, England
- 12-night Icelandic Wonders & Wildlife cruise, departing from Dover on 3rd June 2021. Prices start from £1,799 per person.
- Ports of call: Dover, England – Reykjavík, Iceland (overnight stay) – Ísafjörður, Iceland – Akureyri, Iceland – Cruising Eyjafjörður, Iceland – Cruising by Hrisey, Iceland – Seyðisfjörður, Iceland – Cruising Seyðisfjörður, Iceland – Kirkwall, Orkney Islands – Dover, England
- 16-night Moroccan Discovery with Cape Verde cruise, departing from Southampton on 20th November 2021. Prices start from £1,799 per person.
- Ports of call: Southampton, England – Santa Cruz, La Palma, Spain – Mindelo, São Vicente, Cape Verde – Praia, Santiago, Cape Verde – Porto Novo, Santo Antão, Cape Verde – Agadir, Morocco – Casablanca, Morocco – Tangier, Morocco – Southampton, England
Fred Olsen Cruise has currently suspended operations and at the moment the majority of cruises from the UK are cancelled into December due to UK Foreign Office guidance against international cruises. Balmoral cruises are cancelled up to December 9, Black Watch sailings up to December 22, and all Braemar departures until March 20, 2021.
Bolette has a gross tonnage of 62,735 and a guest capacity of 1,338 at double occupancy.
Photo Credit: StudioPortoSabbia / Shutterstock.com