Cunard Line has announced Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions which cruisers can take advantage of for a limited time.
The holiday season is starting and Cunard Line is offering cruisers the chance to save big on Black Friday and Cyber Monday cruise deals. We’ve already posted about the huge discounts from MSC Cruises and now more cruise lines are getting in on the savings.
The promotions will run from November 21 to November 30, 2017, and will including booking for all three cruise ships including Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria. The major promotion for Black Friday and Cyber Monday includes free gratuities, 50% off 3rd/4th guests and $200 reduced deposit.
Cunard’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions features:
- Queen Mary 2
- 7-night Transatlantic Crossings with fares from $899*
- 13-night Caribbean voyages with fares from $1,899*
- 5-night New England & Canada voyages with fares from $1,099*
- Queen Victoria
- 14-night Mediterranean voyages with fares from $1,999*
- A 7-night Fjords voyage with fares from $999*
- Queen Elizabeth
- A 14-night Mediterranean voyage with fares from $1,999*
- A 7-night Spain and France voyage with fares from $899*
- A 17-night Japan and Alaska voyage with fares from $2,199*
Itineraries include Transatlantic Crossings, Caribbean, New England & Canada, Mediterranean, Northern Europe and Japan & Alaska voyages with fares from $899. This special promotion includes a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $200.
You can find out more details from Cunard right here. Before booking, we always suggest you check the terms and conditions. Cruise Hive readers can also browse all our latest Cruise Deals with top 10 price drops and more.