Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering a two-week sale on cruises to destinations which many can only dream of. The savings will be available on select cruises to Tahiti, French Polynesia, and South Pacific.
How About Cruising to These Destinations?
Cruising to Tahiti, Frech Polynesia and even more South Pacific destinations such as Bora Bora are the ultimate experience and now with the cruise line launching a two-week sale, it might just be the best time to do it!
Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering savings up to $3,000 per person off select voyages on bookings between March 4 and 16, 2019. The luxury cruise line is also offering roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles or San Francisco and Papeete, Tahiti.
Let’s take a look at some of the qualifying cruises:
Society Islands & Tahiti Iti (7 nights):
- May 18; June 1, 2019 – now from only $4,895 per person
- July 27; August 31, 2019 – now from only $4,995 per person
- October 19, 2019 – now from only $4,645 per person
- December 14, 2019 – now from only $3,895 per person
- January 4, 2020 – now from only $4,245 per person
Tahiti & the Society Islands (7 nights):
- October 26, 2019 – now from only $4,645 per person
- February 22, 2020 – now from only $4,795 per person
There are plenty of perks included in these voyages like all meals onboard in a choice from three venues, included gratuities, access to a private beach at Bora Bora, beverages and a lot more. More details about the two-week sale can be found here.
The cruise line has just one ship named The Gauguin which has a guest capacity of 332 and 217 crew members. At 19,200 gross tons, she is a luxury cruise ship and almost 70% of suites and staterooms have balconies.
Photo Credit: Paul Gauguin Cruises