Carnival Cruise Line has announced its newest cruise ship will have fleet first cooking class experience named Carnival Kitchen.
Carnival Kitchen on Carnival Panorama
Get ready for a new cooking experience on Carnival’s newest cruise ship, the Carnival Panorama. The cruise line has announced Carnival Kitchen which provides guests with a hands-on experience led by talented chefs onboard.
Cyrus Marfatia, vice president of culinary and dining for Carnival Cruise Line, said:
“We’re committed to providing our guests with memorable onboard experiences, and now, they’ll have the opportunity to explore the art of cooking alongside our incredible culinary team in a fun, informative and interactive atmosphere.”
“We’ve created a diverse selection of experiences that cater to every type of palate, so whether our guests want to learn how to master their favorite foods or want to try something new, Carnival Kitchen has it all.”
The new space will be located on deck 4 aft with nine marbled-granite cooking stations with individual sinks, refrigerators, and stoves. This will be the place where guests get involved with their cooking skills. There will be one-hour and two-hour morning sessions, afternoon, and evening sessions accommodating up to 18 guests each time.
Class prices start from $30 and go up to $59 and for the evening sessions, the price includes a themed sit-down dinner.
What’s Included in the Carnival Kitchen Classes?
- Carnival Classics Workshop Class with Dinner: discover the secrets behind Carnival’s most beloved dishes including tuna tartare from Fahrenheit 555 steakhouse, saffron risotto from the Cucina del Capitano family-style Italian restaurant, and of course, the cruise industry’s most popular dessert, Carnival’s warm chocolate melting cake.
- The Orient Unknown Class with Dinner: master the flavors of the Far East by exploring the world of savory noodle dishes, silky soups, succulent satays and divine desserts that take participants on a journey through the cuisines of Thailand, Indonesia, The Philippines and more.
- Cake Workshop: follow step-by-step instructions to create a confectionary masterpiece from layering and filling to using hand-made fondant, ornate and edible decorations and more.
- Pasta Master Class: explore the art of Italian cooking and preparing homemade pasta by mixing, rolling and molding fresh dough into creative and unique shapes and pair them with delicious sauces from scratch.
- Additional classes include sushi rolling, pizza making and pie baking, among many others, and participants have the opportunity to indulge in tastings and sample their creations. One-hour and two-hour morning, afternoon and early evening sessions are available primarily on sea days and can accommodate up to 18 guests at a time. Reservations can be made on Carnival.com pre-cruise or at any restaurant once on board.
Carnival Panorama is the new cruise ship that has just joined the fleet. She is the third Vista-class vessel and is currently heading towards the U.S. west coast to begin sailing Mexican Riviera cruises on December 14. She will debut from Long Beach, California with a special preview voyage departing the port on December 11.
The 133,500 gross ton vessel will cruise the Mexican Riviera including calls at Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta.
Images: Carnival Cruise Line