Traveling to the Caribbean islands is a costly affair, especially if you are used to the comfort of business class. Does it have to be, though? There’s no need to go bankrupt for the sake of a nice vacation: all you need is to pick the right airlines or cruise lines with the lowest price and even business class could be the way to go!
In this post, we’ll tell you all about how you can get to the Caribbean islands with comfort and at a reasonable price! Handy for those cruisers traveling to the region for a cruise vacation.
So why do people travel to the Caribbean? The obvious answer is to visit some of the most amazing places on Earth. The white sands and the deep blue water draw you in, the rich tropical flora and the incredible atmosphere make sure you stay enchanted. No wonder it’s a go-to vacation destination for people fleeing harsh Northern Hemisphere winters, and, of course, for thousands of cruise ship passengers.
So, what are the best ideas for a Caribbean vacation? And what’s the best way to get there? Check out our suggestions to help you plan your trip wisely!
Airlines That Fly to the Caribbean Islands
There are numerous cruise ships that can take you to the Caribbean. But for the many tourists who prefer traveling by air, if you want to make your trip as comfortable as possible, you should definitely choose the cheap business class flight. As a result, you’ll get to your destination well rested and ready to face new adventures.
If you’re flying from Europe or North America, expect to spend at least 10 hours in the air. Flying long distance is not easy, and even less so in the economy class. And if you are planning a family trip with your kids, trust our experience: business class is the only solution you won’t regret.
The majority of international airlines provide direct flights from Canada, US, UK, France, Germany, etc. We’ve found some good offers for you to check out:
- If you’re traveling from Canada or the United States, you can choose American Airlines, Jet Blue, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Continental Airlines, U.S. Airways or Air Jamaica. The price depends on your destination, airline, and date. The price will usually start from around $2,000 per ticket.
- If you plan on traveling to the Caribbean from the UK, you can buy your business class tickets from British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Thomson Airlines, Caribbean Airlines or Air Jamaica. The price varies from $4,000 to $6,000.
Opting for business class seats means your trip will be more comfortable. Even if you’re flying overnight, you’ll be able to catch a few hours of sleep and face the tropical adventures bright-eyed and energized.
Overview of the Best Caribbean Cruise Ships
If you like a good view on your way to the destination, you might want to opt for a cruise ship as your means of travel. With the Caribbean offering some of the world’s most scenic marine views, an unforgettable journey is guaranteed.
Choosing cruise lines means that you get to visit multiple destinations and enjoy a variety of fun activities along the way. The best and the most popular cruise liners are below:
- Allure of the Seas is one of the largest cruise ships in the world. The ship accommodates up to 5,000 passengers, as well as a lot of restaurants, bars, cafes, pools, surf simulators and other amazing things to enjoy on your cruise.
- Carnival Vista. If you want to balance active and passive recreation, this ship is the best option for you. The range of activities available to the passengers is even wider than the previous ship offers. Besides, you’ll also have the opportunity to visit a few fascinating Caribbean ports.
- MSC Seaside. Boredom is a word you will forget as soon you step a foot aboard this ship. Enjoy a beautiful pool, an incredible boardwalk, the view from glass-bottom bridges, and a number of bars to make your journey to the Caribbean unforgettable.
Those are the best cruise ships, but the selection is definitely wider than this. Tour operators offer options to suit any taste and budget.
Make Your Long-Distance Trip More Comfortable with Business Class Tickets
At first glance, the price for business class tickets seems to be sky high. Look at the issue from a different side, though. You can definitely opt for economy class tickets, but will the money you save make the trip more bearable physically?
That’s at least two days of your vacation spoiled by exhaustion and jet lag. If your trip to the Caribbean islands is a lifetime dream, don’t let anything get in the way of your plans and make the right choice at the stage of booking tickets.
Cruise Hive readers can get wholesale prices when booking hotels and cruise right here.
Business class tickets to the Caribbean islands are a great choice if you want your trip to be worth remembering. Don’t obsess over the price: in the long run, good memories are more important!