The popular Carnival Hub App has been updated with new features which heavily focuses on the younger cruisers.
Carnival Hub App Update
The Carnival Hub App has become an essential part of cruising with Carnival and now the app has been updated with even more new features and enhancements. The update focuses on the younger cruisers and their parents.
What’s Been Added?
Guests can now see all activities scheduled at five kids and teens clubs. An important new feature is an ability for parents to see their child’s status for when they have just arrived in Camp Ocean or were picked up by a relative.
There are new filter options so cruisers can find activities during the cruise which will match own interests. There is now also the ability to browse through all the planned activities during the voyage for kids and teens.
Alfredo Rojas, senior director of digital product and mobile for Carnival Cruise Line, said:
“We’re always looking for ways to expand the capabilities of the HUB App and we’re delighted to provide parents and families with this comprehensive overview of our offerings right at their fingertips. We have a lot more in store for the HUB App.”
Here is a list of the age-specific programs which are now featured on the app:
- Camp Ocean (ages 2-11) – ocean-inspired area with 400+ arts & crafts, games and educational activities; three age groups: Penguins (2-5), Sting Rays (6-8) and Sharks (9-11).
- Circle “C” (ages 12-14) – colorful, vibrant teen space featuring active and video games, crafting activities and dance parties.
- Club O2 (ages 15-17) – cool, high-tech hangout with theme nights, dance parties, movies, karaoke, and more.
Here is also the list of family-friendly programs which is now highlighted in the Hub App:
- Build-A-Bear Workshop At Sea – kids make their own customized furry friend keepsake.
- Hasbro, The Game Show – family-oriented entertainment option including larger-than-life adaptations of the brand’s iconic games and activities.
- Outdoor Attractions – operating hours for WaterWorks aqua parks, SportSquare outdoor recreation area and other open-air spaces.
- Punchliner Comedy Club – early evening hilarious family-friendly comedy performances for guests of all ages.
- Seuss at Sea – fleetwide program featuring Green Eggs and Ham with The Cat in the Hat and Friends, Seuss-a-palooza Parade and Story Time, and other activities.
- Zumbini – high-energy early childhood music and movement class created by Zumba and BabyFirst combining singing, dancing and fun instruments; family classes offered on longer cruises for parent/child bonding.
What Else Does the App Feature?
One of the biggest updates to date was when a new Pizza delivery feature was added and then rolled out to more cruise ship earlier in the year. Guests can make an order using the app no matter where they on the ship and there is even a choice of drinks to go along with it including sodas, beer or water.
Introduced to the app this year is pre-cruise functionality providing the ability to manage bookings. Guests can use the online check-in feature and pre-purchase any packages needed such as excursions, drink packages and wi-fi packages.
There’s a huge amount of control by using the Carnival Hub app to make sure the cruise is in your own hands. Guests can manage their onboard Sail & Sign account, check daily activities, make reservations, access ship maps and deck plans, chat with fellow passengers and a lot more. it is constantly being evolved into the must-use tool for a Carnival cruise experience.
Also Read: Must-Know Things About The Carnival Hub App
Carnival’s app was first launched in 2015 and has since received over 5.1 million downloads via the Google and Apple app stores. It is a leading app in the industry with at least a rating of 4.6.