There will be seven Royal Caribbean cruise ships that will sail Europe during Summer 2021 including Anthem of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Summer 2021 Itineraries Announced
Royal Caribbean has announced its line-up of cruise itineraries in Europe for the Summer 23021 season. There will be seven cruise ships sailing the region including Anthem of the Seas based out of Southampton, UK and Harmony of the Seas sailing the Meditteranean out of Italy. Here are all the details which the cruise line announced:
New itineraries from Southampton
- Anthem will make its way to Southampton and sail 7- to 14-night cruises to Norway, including new port of call Stavanger, where guests can hike up the 1969-foot-Prekestol “Preacher’s Pulpit” to take in the breathtaking views, or embark on a fjord safari for an up-close-and-personal look at the stunning sceneries.
- Other new ports of call for the Quantum Class ship include Copenhagen, Denmark – home to the Prince’s Palace and National Museum galleries that showcase centuries-old collections of antiques and art; Denmark’s second largest city, Aarhus, and one of France’s most iconic destinations, Bordeaux.
- Select sailings will also include late-night visits in Paris, as well as overnights in Rotterdam, Netherlands and Lisbon, Portugal.
Explore Europe from Barcelona
- Oasis Class returns with Harmony setting sail for the Western Mediterranean on 7-night cruises that include late nights in Florence/Pisa and Rome, Italy. For those wishing to start and end their trip in Italy, round-trip sailings from Rome are also available.
- Vision of the Seaswill continue to offer jaw-dropping, 12-night Mediterranean itineraries. The ship will visit idyllic destinations, including the Greek Isles, Kotor, Montenegro; Nice, France; Rome and Florence/Pisa; an overnight in Venice, and late-night calls in Split, Croatia.
- Jewel of the Seas will close out the summer homeported in Barcelona, where she’ll transport vacationers to the Iberian Peninsula and Greek Isles, including visits to Cannes, France; and Athens and Santorini, Greece.
- Rhapsody of the Seas will spend another summer in Venice offering 7-night sailings that alternate between Greece, Croatia and the Greek Isles with select late-night calls in Kotor and Santorini.
- Odyssey of the Seas, set to debut in November 2020, will be Royal Caribbean’s first Quantum Ultra Class ship to visit the spectacular shores of both Turkey and Greece on numerous itineraries. Odyssey will open for bookings the week of Dec. 9, 2019.
British and Baltic Exploration
- Select Jewel itineraries from Amsterdam, the Netherlands and visiting the British Isles and the Baltics will include overnights in Edinburgh (S. Queensferry), Scotland and in St. Petersburg, Russia; as well as late-night visits in Liverpool, England.
- This season marks the first time a Radiance Class ship calls on Liverpool and Bordeaux.
- Adventure of the Seas, departing from Stockholm and Copenhagen will offer 7- to 11-night sailings that feature overnights in St. Petersburg and visits to Helsinki, Finland; Tallinn, Estonia and Visby, Sweden. Adventure will be open for bookings the week of Dec. 9, 2019.
Photo: Royal Caribbean