What If Cruise Ships had Advertisements & Sponsors

Cruise Forums Cruise Chatter What If Cruise Ships had Advertisements & Sponsors

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Emrys Thakkar Emrys Thakkar 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CruiseCaptain
    CruiseCaptain
    Participant

Can you imagine if cruise ships had advertisements on the hull! At night you would see flashing billboards of lets say McDonalds on the ships hull! That would be crazy, just think what a Formula 1 Grand Prix car looks like and then think of a cruise ship like that, lol.

VegasCruiser
    Participant

Would look like the Peter Max ship…UGLY!!!!

Emrys Thakkar
    Emrys Thakkar

VegasCruise you mean the Norwegian Breakaway! It’s a creative design but not as good as Getaway.

VegasCruiser
    Participant

I knew that, I just didn’t want to name names… I don’t want my ship to flash with tampon ads or anything like that…

If you give these companies a chance, they will spend the money, although I don’t know who would see them out at sea!!!

Emrys Thakkar
    Emrys Thakkar

Lol yeh your right, doesn’t make sense out at sea. The ships would look so bad with ads all over them but you never know what could happen in the future! It seems the hull artworks are trends these days and maybe companies would want to take advantage of it! But I hope not.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.