VENICE-THE MANY ISLANDS

Cruise Forums Cruise Chatter VENICE-THE MANY ISLANDS

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  VegasCruiser 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

VegasCruiser
    Participant

We will be sailing on the NCL Jade in May 2015. I have done much research and learned so much.

I would love to share my new found information with anyone that has questions or would love to hear from you that have been there done that!!!

Emrys Thakkar
    Emrys Thakkar

Have never cruised on that ship but have heard that it’s a really good ship so you should like it. You still have a long wait until then so what are you going to do? You’ll have to find a way to feed your excitement, lol

VegasCruiser
    Participant

So many things to plan… We are going with another couple and staying an extra night post cruise in Venice.

Can’t wait to see the wonderful land that I have only seen pictures of.

Looking forward to walking the streets of Venice, and to see the sunset in Oia, Greece.

Hotel and flights are booked, so it’s just wait and hopefully get to chat with you fine people about our upcoming voyage.

Emrys Thakkar
    Emrys Thakkar

You will love Venice, it’s an amazing place and just getting lost in all the small walkways is half the fun. The only problem is that it’s so expensive and everything is in Euros! :(

CruiseCaptain
    CruiseCaptain
    Participant

Venice is the ROMANTIC city so make sure you stick to that!

Haiyan Ma
    Haiyan Ma
    Participant

Everything is walking distance so no need to spend a load of money on a water taxi!

VegasCruiser
    Participant

True, everything is in walking distance. I feel that you must cruise the canal to set the romance and to really see Venice.

Just read that the Jade blocked George Clooney’s wedding party… Wish I would have been there!!!

Looking forward to the Greek Isles and walking the streets and back alleys of Venice, maybe we will get lucky and get lost!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.