Quantum of the Seas Bus!

Cruise Forums Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas Bus!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CruiseCaptain 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Emrys Thakkar

So while I was walking around the streets of Hong Kong today doing usual tourist stuff something caught my eye! It was a double decker bus completely covered with advertising of Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas! The only reason it caught my eye was due to the vivid bright blue! As soon as I saw it I got my phone out as quickly as I could and got a shot. Any slower and I would of missed it.

At first I thought wow Royal Caribbean must be spending a huge amount to also be advertising all the way in Hong Kong but then I remembered that the new ship will be sailing from China in May 2015 so kind of makes sense. Checkout my shot below…

Quantum of the Seas Bus

RoyalCruiser
    Participant

They are throwing a lot of money at the region ready for when Quantum sails from China next year. One day will get time to cruise on her.

CruiseCaptain
    Participant

Just checked out all the photos on your site and the ship looks amazing! I think Quantum of the Seas really is going to make other cruise lines up the game with technology and innovation. I’ve never seen so much media coverage for a cruise ship before!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login Register