Media Rants On Norovirus

Cruise Forums Cruise Rants Media Rants On Norovirus

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Emrys Thakkar Emrys Thakkar 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Emrys Thakkar
    Emrys Thakkar

The media are always fast to blame the cruise lines for having a Norovirus outbreak onboard their ships but to be honest the crew are always cleaning and sanitizing constantly. I think the real reason are passengers not washing hands! the amount of times I’ve seen people not wash hands is frightening! What does everyone else think?

These are my personal views and not related to any recent news reports posted on Cruise Hive!

CruiseHive
    CruiseHive
    Keymaster

Totally agree with you on that.

VegasCruiser
    Participant

Alright time to rant!!! The media is the worst thing the cruise lines have to deal with…

You never hear the good things, because it doesn’t sell or boost ratings…

We have been on many cruises and have never been disappointed, things happen and you can never know what or when. You must roll with the punches and make the best of it, it could be worse.

Have you ever seen a interview with a happy cruiser as they leave the ship??? Why not???

Rant Over Now, back to dreaming of my next cruise…250 days until Greek Islands!!!

Emrys Thakkar
    Emrys Thakkar

LOL! I have to admit that the media does over react at times especially when it comes to Norovirus. I think CNN likes to show the bad side of cruising more than the good side as the outlets reports seem to be looking for another Carnival Triumph situation.

Sorry change of topic but R.J. Lipka would you prefer using vegascruiser as your displayed name? If so we can do that for you, just let us know or post a reply here. :)

VegasCruiser
    Participant

Yes, Please… Thank You!!!

Emrys Thakkar
    Emrys Thakkar

All done, don’t forget to upload an avatar too in your profile section. Happy to help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.