Experience with Steiner ??

Cruise Forums Cruise Tips & Advice Experience with Steiner ??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Emrys Thakkar Emrys Thakkar 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HannahSLx
    Participant

Hi, I am thinking of working with Steiner spa – Beauty. I am 22 years of age, currently in a long term relationship, without children. I am wondering if anyone could give me an insight to what it is like working for them. I do understand it will be hard work but i’m not sure whether its worth the trying it out. I have come across lots of reviews (mostly bad experiences), however, they aren’t any recent reviews.

I know of people who have worked for Steiner but they are much older than me so i’m sure things may have changed since they worked on board.

Thank you x

Emrys Thakkar
    Emrys Thakkar

Hey @hannahslx, 22 years old is a good age to work on ships as it can be a tough job but an experience like no other. I would depend what you would like to do in the Spa for example. working in the salon, doing massages or in the fitness department. Don’t expect to get time in every port as you’ll need to earn incentives to get time off otherwise you’ll be working most days.

I recommend doing it but just for a couple of contracts because it can be a strain if you have a long tern relationship at home. I used to work on cruise ships and to be honest most crew members I knew who had relationships back at home found it difficult to stay with them.

You will also have to go through training first which I think is in London.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.