Everything You Need to know about Royal Caribbean's NEW Quantum of the Seas!

Cruise Forums Cruise Chatter Everything You Need to know about Royal Caribbean's NEW Quantum of the Seas!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by CruiseCaptain CruiseCaptain 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TamoyThelwell
    Participant

I’ve got the inside scoop and latest information on Royal Caribbean’s new Quantum of the Seas! The Luxury Cruise agency that I work with was 1 in 25 agencies in the world to be invited on an exclusive ship tour at the Meyer Werft ship yard in Papenburg, Germany!

TamoyThelwell
    Participant

As many of you cruisers already know, Royal Caribbean is getting ready to for Quantum of the Seas first sailing. In less than 100 days, guests will board this phenomenal ship and experience technology only available on the Quantum. Who want’s to know more about the technology available on board?

Emrys Thakkar
    Emrys Thakkar

I think everyone already knows! It’s the ship everyone is talking about at the moment and the recently announced technology is very innovative indeed. Tamoy will you be cruising on the ship once it’s entered service?

TamoyThelwell
    Participant

Hi Thakksy!

Our agency often gets invited  to explore and tour cruise ships. Our VP has already travelled to Germany to see the ship. I am positive that we will have another opportunity to see it when its officially sailing.

Do you have any plans to cruise on the Quantum?

Emrys Thakkar
    Emrys Thakkar

Actually I’m based in Mainland China in a city called Chengdu. If you’ve never heard of it then it’s where the Pandas are based! When Quantum starts sailing from China next year I will sail on her. Can’t wait because no cruise ships here in mainland China and the last ship I was on was Carnival Liberty in 2012.

CruiseCaptain
    CruiseCaptain
    Participant

Hi @tamoythelwell where is your agency based?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.