Caribbean Beer!

Cruise Forums Cruise Chatter Caribbean Beer!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by RoyalCruiser RoyalCruiser 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Emrys Thakkar
    Emrys Thakkar

Caribbean Beer

One of the highlights of the Caribbean for me is drinking a nice cold beer on some tropical Caribbean beach with the cruise ship far in the distance. By cruising to many different ports I’ve come across a few favorites including the popular Corona which is pretty much available world wide but I prefer to drink the Mexican beer in the Caribbean with some lime! ok I really want one now while I’m typing this! Another good beer is Carib which can be found in many of the ports of call. Also Jamaica’s Red Stripe and another Mexican favorite which I originally found in Cozumel many years ago is Sol beer.

Does anyone else have a beer they love drinking in the Caribbean or even any other cruise destination? Some suggestions of ones to try would be good for my next adventure in the Caribbean.

RoyalCruiser
    RoyalCruiser
    Participant

The are all really good refreshing beers, every time I see one of them it reminds me of a nice tropical Caribbean beach too!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.